Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chocolate milk and cigarettes



It's the last few days of the holidays and I'm sitting here trying to do assignments but i am so uninspired. I  all of a sudden feel the need to figure out what I'm going to do for the next few years, after i finish the course I'm doing i don't think i want to go into that field. I don't know if i can commit to anything (except love), I wouldn't mind studying photography.

where do i want to move to

Gold coast or Sunshine Coast?
Melbourne? 

where do i want to travel to

Spain?
North Carolina?
(i need suggestions)

......quarter life crisis

oh and has this past daylight savings change screwed anyone else up, i know its just an hour differnce but i feel like its 11pm when its 7pm.wheres my sunlight!

1 comment:

Lightning Heart said...

i've only got a day left of holidays and haven't done one bit of homework eep! i'm sure you'll figure things out, you should give a photography course a go! that's what i'm studying :)